Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seriously

We have a sentence-talking boy, for real, finally. With articles and all. Some things we've heard of late: "Daddy, help please." "Cow go pee-pee." "Dat Mammy!" And this morning, when asked who decorated his trains with stickers, "Hah-na (this is the way he pronounces his name) did it!"

So there's that. And I really was quite impressed with the sticker job, he deliberately tried to match the Sesame Street character colors with the color of the trains. James had Elmo on him, Grover for Gordon, Oscar for Percy. This probably means nothing to you, but the takeaway is that obviously my kid's amazing. Even if he followed up his visual giftedness by peeing on the floor.  Potty training, the next adventure begins.

I'm feeling like I need to get back into my yoga practice again. I mean, again again. I keep dropping it and picking it up. And that's OK.

It's going to be a gorgeous weekend.

OH AND WHY IS EVERYBODY DYING SO MUCH KNOCK IT OFF.

RIP, LaDonna Gaines. You were so incredibly fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment