Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Flip-Flop Fixing Jam

I don't know if it's delayed allergies or a cold but I have a gross hacking cough and a faucet for a nose and feel all-around shit-tacular. On top of that I feel like I'm being put through a series of minor, idiotic trials, like my flip-flop blowing out after I got to work (my kingdom for some super glue!), then having to help someone with one naked foot and really needing to pee, then going to the bathroom to find someone left me one sheet on the t.p. roll. It's not even noon, but I'm in full Gob mode, like,



The steady onslaught of petty annoyances can only mean one thing: I'm in for a totally awesome weekend. That's what I choose to believe, anyway. As of this morning I'm almost packed, and I can't wait to get up to Maine tonight. I'll return Monday with many tales, and hopefully lots of great pictures. Until then, if this song doesn't bring the sunshine I don't know what could.

No comments:

Post a Comment