Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Alabama Arkansas...

Getting that first day back to work overwith is key. I still have lots to do, but I'm feeling pretty chill about the whole enterprise of making a living. I do miss my men cubs. I miss staying in pajamas all day and not having to use the breastpump and all kinds of other great things about being a person of leisure, but one day back into the routine and it all seems quite rosy-posy. This is a good little life.

For those who know Mike, how many of you can picture something like this happening somewhere down the line?



Of course, my kid has about a 30% chance of being able to carry a tune, Mike doesn't play guitar, and we don't have a video recorder, but there's a lot of day to fill when you're a stay-at-home parent, so I imagine them resorting to some pretty creative measures.

And since I obviously miss linking songs, I'm probably going to just keep doing that. Today, just because it's designed to make you feel good:



Mika's not for everyone, but he's for me and I'm so glad he's out there in the world.

Coming soon: Baby's-First-Christmas-Palooza.

1 comment:

  1. It would probably be more like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GWJT0eS7ug

    ReplyDelete