Monday, March 26, 2012

Wallop

Well shoot, here I am with all this to write about and no time to write about it. In short, it was an amazing, hectic, family-filled weekend. My nephew was an absolute rock star, my boy held up pretty well under the combined conditions of being relocated, babysat and bombarded with strangers, and two deeply held about me truths emerged:

1) There's never been an occasion on which I've been able to say I danced too much

2) There's never been an occasion on which I've been able to say I danced enough.

There's lots to say about the whole experience of the weekend and I'm hoping to do it justice tomorrow.

I'll leave you today with a song that tells a story. It may not be unbiased or 100% accurate, but it can hold you in its spell for five minutes and that is no joke. It's one of my all-time favorites and the one that put a little-known singer-songwriter by the name of Dylan on the map for my childhood self.

1 comment:

  1. This song will always remind me of Wooderson's entrance into the Emporium
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LknJI5bIf6c

    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete