Monday, October 18, 2010

Roll Out the Baby

In the history of my working life, few Mondays have kicked my ass harder than this one. It doesn't help that I have a raging toothache and the dentist can't see me until tomorrow. I've never had a toothache before. They hurt, did you know this? It's not easy to work through, but the distraction provided by work does help in its way.

I'd be remiss if I didn't pop on here and mention the latest milestone and it's that HR is now a rolling-over dude. As of this weekend he's completed the back-to-belly as well as the belly-to-back. So hooray! And: uh-oh! Guess that's the end of napping on the couch. Poor little buddy was down with something all weekend, we can't tell if it's a cold or teething or both. He's remained a Smiley Joe through it all, nursing and eating his food with gusto, so I'm not going to worry too much about him, just do what we can to keep him happy.

Anyway, I have to go back and present my ass for more kicking as the day is young.

No comments:

Post a Comment