Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back and Forth

We're going through a very trying time here at work. This is when I am at my best--somehow I was born to operate in and make sense out of chaos-- and I do get some kind of perverse enjoyment out of taking charge and fixing things. But I will be happy when this moon wanes. It's doubly exhausting. I can't actually complain though, because I am here working and not in the circumstance that requires people to come to this place (never ever can I overlook this) and this is my chance to actually help the maximum amount of people possible in one day. So overall, not a bad thing. You don't need to know the details to know that it's worth the adrenaline spike and subsequent letdown. I will be mighty appreciative when things are calmer.

Today is sort-of my Friday, so I like to ease into the weekend times with something fun. And while I know that this is the result of nepotism and maybe a little of the dreaded auto-tune, I love it so hard.



I wonder what it's like to grow up in the Pinkett-Smith home. I like to think that it's totally awesome and fun all the time. If you find out it's not don't tell me and shatter my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment