Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cosmic Embrace

I'm spent after yesterday's entry, but I also feel lighter in my soul. That usually happens when I get out what I feel I've been needing to get out, but there's a profound sense of relief on top of that, knowing that it resonated with those who loved and knew Nik best. I was nervous, I guess I didn't want to make presumptions or stir up sadness, but I did what I needed to do the best way I knew how, and I feel honored that it was received so well. Shared love and memories, this is how we go on.

In other news, I've got an unusually fun weekend lined up with family, and it couldn't come at a better time. Also, I'm going through a real Talking Heads thing again- they never really go away for me, but I come back to their music with a frenzy at odd intervals. Apparently it's an odd interval. I've always adored this particular selection, and then it popped up in two movies I saw recently, one I can't remember of course, the other being "Crazy, Stupid, Love" (which I kinda liked, but with reservations which I will discuss in its own post at a later time. Maybe. Probably). Anyway, TH in the house. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment