Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stick to Not Writing Metaphors

Busy-ness is my business right now, so my posts are suffering. Someday I'll do some for-reals writing again, but that someday is not today. I will however regale you with a holiday tune. I posted this one last year by a different artist, and I'm sure it won't be the last time, there are lots of stellar versions and it's my favorite non-secular carol. Josh Groban is one of those dudes that I came around to in a backward manner, I had never heard his music, but he kept popping up in comedic cameos, making fun of his image, and it made me like him. Though I'm wont to go out and purchase a Groban CD for every day listening, I think what he does here is breathtaking.

We can still be friends even if this is the straw that broke the back of the camel of my not-lameness.

No comments:

Post a Comment