Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ooh La La En Francais

This day is kicking my butt. And my brain's butt. And my soul's butt, to a lesser extent. It's all good though, the day's flown and I'm glad that it's nearly quitting time, so I can go home and do a million more things I need to get done. Or pass out, whichever comes first. This year I'm not even remotely stressed because, eh, it's just Christmas. Some things might be late or whatever, people will understand. I'm in good shape at work, so that's the important thing. What concerns me, though, despite my harping on it at every turn, is that my holiday spirit has actually been downright MIA and at T-minus FOUR days to Christmas, I've got to start psyching myself up. So here is where I decide to just let go and let it wash on over me because if I don't do it now, it'll pass me by. So let's go, Christmas guy. Let's do this thing.

Here's a song I've already posted here like 100 times, but come on. You can see why this made the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment