Monday, December 5, 2011

Narcissist-in-Training

Once again I stand before you with an empty hand. Tomorrow should allow for more time to produce content. Or not. But who says you need to write to be a blogger, anyway? Am I right? As a sort of apology for my extremely boring phase, here's a glimpse of what life is like in my home, for the most part. We don't have the giant mirror, but we have the giant un-self-conscious ham going to town in front of it.



This is pretty much why we keep him around despite his latest round of sleep shenanigans.

Todays pick is to be filed under "yet another song I can't actually listen to as it results in bawling":



The implication that it's a song told from the point of view of a soldier at war is too much for me to handle, emotionally, so I only indulge if I'm in need of a good cry. If you're made of stronger stuff, however, have a listen for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment