Monday, December 6, 2010

Gratuitous Quint Reference #1000

Nothing like a toothache to ruin a weekend. ARRGH. It's a shame, because there was so much good there, with friends time and Mike-and-me time and lovely baby time (including some decent sleeping on his part - I cut out the night light and I think it's made a difference) but my grill was giving me the horrors whole time so it put a damper on my enjoyment. O Woe and Damnation! A quick trip to the dentist this morning revealed that my problems might be solved by a little adjustment to my permanent crown and, DUH, a night guard. So I'm one of those guys now. If it takes care of my ouchness, I'm all for it.

Work is off the hook of course so I don't have time for more just now but I will link what is probably my favorite religious carol. When I go in for the Christ-in-Christmas songs, the more bombastic the better, and this one really delivers the bomb. There are a ton of great versions, but when it comes to Christmas, you've gotta go with Mr. Nat King Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment