Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sweat is Gonna Fill Your Head

This year I'm most thankful for Frank's Red Hot. Everything else in my life can go eff itself. Not really, durr, I just can't imagine what I'd do without Frank's. It elevates just about everything, I've yet to come across a bland food that can't be rescued by its flavor-y heat. I love sriracha, Tabasco's OK, there are various other hot sauces that get my approval, but for every day excellence, it's Frank's all the way.

If I were smart I'd find a way to get them to advertise on this thing, but I guess it's too late, I already gushed for free. If they want to send me a case though for my trouble, I wouldn't turn it away.

I know I'm weird, but it's not like I'm the first person to compose an ode to a food item.

No comments:

Post a Comment