Thursday, September 22, 2011

Swings

Sooo... the Red Sox. Do you really want me to talk about the Red Sox? Of course you don't. Even the most die-hard fans need a little break right now. I just have two things to say and I'll be done with it:

1) I know they've been playing horribly, but there was no excuse for fans to boo the team off their own field last night. At the last home game of the year and all. I'm frustrated too guys but come on, how classless! It made me really sad. In my opinion, there's no excuse for that kind of behavior, ever, from people who represent as a team's supporters. I just really hope we can rectify this in the post-season and get that nasty taste out of all our mouths.

2) Oh yeah, the post-season. They still have a shot at the playoffs, so I have faith that they'll start winning again tomorrow and tie up that wild card position. And then, you know, keep winning. It seems like a long shot, but you can do this, dudes.

Polly-Fucking-Anna till the end, that's me.

Quick poll time: how much do you love INXS? A lot, or a LOT lot? Also, what is your favorite of their songs? Dearly departed Michael Hutchence and his compatriots are very important to my work-in-progress so much so that the working title is one of their song titles (not the one below). But they are also one of my all-time favorite bands and if for some reason you think that Kick is the only thing they did, get thee hence and educate yourself.










No comments:

Post a Comment