Monday, May 9, 2011

I Dare You

Weekend what? I think things happened, but I don't much remember them. Hopefully the coming one will be less of a blur. Yesterday was my second Mother's Day, so you know I'm like a total pro at it now. HR and I had a day full o' togetherness, capped off with a nice pint of bitter when we went to collect Mike from work in the late afternoon. The sun shone, the Red Sox won, I got some very nice phone calls. I couldn't, and wouldn't ask for more.

And this is going to be a right MF of a workday, so I'm going to just pretend that this passes for writing and hope you'll play along. Suckers.

What I really wanted to link today was a video of my brother performing at an open mic night last night, but I lack the extreme skill it takes to accomplish such a task. Instead, a little horn for your Monday: listen to this and try not to shake your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment