Monday, February 21, 2011

Trivial

My family came in this weekend, which is great, we've just been hanging out and spoiling the young gentleman of the house. They're all still at home doing that, and I'm at work doing... work. It's a hard knock life.

Speaking of, we had our first little baby trauma on Friday wherein he wiggled out of my grasp while we were sitting on the couch and SPLAT, fell head first on the hardwood floor. He's just fine. I'm not sure I'll ever recover, but I guess that's just part of being a mama. We just got the first of one million accidents out of the way.

Last night I got to do something I used to do on a weekly basis but haven't in a very long time and that is play bar trivia. My mother and grandmother took care of HR and the rest of us tagged along to Mike's gig. We played horribly. Embarrassingly bad, since we pride ourselves on our useless knowledge skills. I have no excuse for our performance, but it was still very fun and it was great for me to get out and see some familiar faces.

And now, because I don't think I've ever linked it here, my favorite song of all time.



There is no why, it just is. Happy Dead Prez, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. This song came on the Pandora yesterday and I thought of you. Always do.

    ReplyDelete