Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pass the Eyeliner

GAH! Work is a regular full-moon monkey house. Oddly enough, I don't mind being here. I'm glad it's not exactly this chaotic all the time, but I think I'm at my best as an employee when it is. I'm good at working in near-crisis conditions, it's like solving a giant puzzle. This is not to say I don't look forward snuggling the bejesus out of HR tonight and then kicking back with the DVR and turning off my brain, but it makes for a seemingly quick and lively workday, and it leaves me feeling like I've really accomplished something. It doesn't allow for much in the way of blog time, however. So adieu for this fine Wednesday.

This is the song in my head, and I can't hear it without thinking of someone. You know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment