Monday, August 13, 2012

Like It Does

I'm back from my everlong vacation! It was awesome and wondrous and possibly the fastest two weeks on record! There's so much I want to say about it, but it's unlikely there will be space in my day today (especially if I don't quit lallygagging on everyone's facebook photo albums). So here's a little pip to serve as a placeholder, which very nearly says it all.



Thanks to my bang-up co-workers, my work is all laid out nice and pretty for me, organized and just beckoning for me to dive in. You know I'd rather be diving into an ocean, but as it goes, this is not so bad at all.

And to my brilliant, beautiful family - you make it happen. I'm so lucky to have this time spent, these memories made, and that goes double for my boy and what it will mean to him as he grows. LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment