Monday, April 2, 2012

Incidentally, All Women Named Mrs. Garrett Are Wise

Two fantastically amazing things happened over the weekend:

1) My cousin gave birth to a gorgeous 10-pound baby boy (who was in no rush to leave the womb, that's for sure) and in addition to wonder that is his presence in the world, he officially gave  my grandmother the title of great-great-grandmother.

2) One of my oldest dearests got engaged-- just when you thought I was out of loved ones to get married. I'm so thrilled for him and his bride to be.

The rest of it is a haze of babynotsleeping (OMG when does teething end?) and sadness as I realize that today marks one year since our dear friend Leo passed.

You take the good, you take the bad - 80s sitcom theme songs have so much to teach us about life. But I won't go so far as to link one here.





No comments:

Post a Comment