Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SYTYC Recap? Not Really

Conspicuously missing from my blog this season: "So You Think You Can Dance" recaps. It's not because I don't want to write them--I actually think the build up to this year's top 20 episode has been uncommonly entertaining and talent-packed--it's just that by the time I get around to watching the episodes, who even cares any more? The top 20 was revealed last night, and I won't get to watch the show until tomorrow so for those fellow enthusiasts please don't spoil it for me, OK? I know the "green mile" is filled with terrible fake-outs and it's a relief when all that rigamarole is through, but the suspense in real time is part of the fun for me. Also if Fik-Shun or scrunchy face Katie Holmes or the big guy tapper who has made it all the way to the last round the last couple of years don't get picked I'd rather not know about it just yet. Thanks babes.

I realize how very else little I've got to say, so here's some Naughty by Nature to make it worth your sticking around (if you did).


No comments:

Post a Comment