Wednesday, February 8, 2012

But To Which Board Should He Be Pinned?

Last night HR had his best sleeping night in months and months, and of course I was walloped with insomnia. Figures! Mama's going to bed early tonight, that's for dang sure.

Creativity round-up for the week: unless you count feeding my bourgeoning Pinterest addiction--and I promise I don't--what I have done creatively this week equals a big fat zero. Yes, it's only Wednesday, but I'll be out of commission for the next couple of days so I have no expectation of anything happening. I'm not getting down on myself, I just have to do better. Being zonked following a busy couple of days at work and the aforementioned lack of sleep is no excuse, but it's part of the explanation.

Of course I've found time to stick "pins" in things here and there as the mood hits, and I honestly can't believe it's taken me so long to hop on that bandwagon. It's just another version of the lists I make about things I adore, and the beloved and ever-growing wall collage from my teenage years.

At the heart of it it's about love, baby. And sharing that love. For example, did you know I love Billy Joel? I do, and I don't care who knows it.



No comments:

Post a Comment