Monday, February 13, 2012

Ain't It Shocking?

All right, this day's been preposterous and got away from me, just when I had a million and one things to say about the Grammys. I never even normally watch them but suddenly I'm just bursting with commentary. Consider yourself spared! All right fine, one thing: fuck Chris Brown and Team Breezy. I officially renounce the time I said I grudgingly liked "Look At Me Now." And shame on the Grammy people who treated him like a triumphant redemption story.

The real important points to address are that my moms-in-law is recovering well, got great post-surgery  follow-up news, and HR got to spend some serious quality time with his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins whom he flat-out adores. He also learned to tell me that I'm "oooold" so I've got that going for me.

Tomorrow should be less crazy and allow me to be more reflective. Maybe not. But I hope so. In any case, I present my favorite Whitney song of all time without irony or commentary.






No comments:

Post a Comment