Monday, August 19, 2013

Re-Entry

It's been so very, very long since I've written a thing. Basically I'm just dropping in here to say, wow, hasn't it been so long? And remember when I used to have a blog? Wasn't that cute?

All boring introductory paragraphs aside, after a series of wonderful summery fun adventures, I'm now firmly re-entrenched in workaday home life, and though I still experienced some symbolic crushing blues on and off, it's all over now and I'm happy for it. Refreshed and ready to be normal-time Dawn.

I will revisit some highlights of the last few weeks tomorrow, but for today, I just want to say that I'm very lucky to be able to holiday to the point where I'm ready for vacation to come to an end. There's a wealth of great stuff in the rearview mirror, and untold more ahead.

All right now, life: it's go time.

No comments:

Post a Comment