Monday, August 8, 2011

Camped Out

I have returned! Mountains of laundry have been done (though not quite put away), sleep training 2.0 is underway (and just as fun a the first time), my liver is about to get a good long rest, and I seem to be over the worst of my post-vacation blues. It's almost as if the past two weeks didn't happen, but happen they did, and in a wonderful way. All in all our vacation was a glorious time. I've got lots of stories to tell and pictures to post but alas that must wait until my workaday life is put back into proper order.

As far as I'm concerned, it can be fall now. OK, not quite yet, there's still plenty of good summery stuff on the horizon. But I've turned that unmistakeable corner where the big thing I've been awaiting has passed and now it's on to the next thing.

Here's a bittersweet cusp-of-a-season-shift little tune for your Monday. And it's good to be back! Mostly. Stay tuned for the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment